Thursday, October 29, 2009

Marc Lemire asks to testify before the JUST committee investigating the out of control CHRC

Oct 2, 2009

To: Miriam Burke

Clerk of the Committee

Fax: 613-996-1962

E-mail: JUST@parl.gc.ca

 

RE: Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights (JUST)

 

Dear Miriam Burke;

 

My name is Marc Lemire, and I have been studying the Canadian Human Rights Commission for over 6 years.  In particular Section 13 of the Canadian Human Rights Act, which is under review by the Standing Committee on Justice and Human Rights (JUST).  On September 2, 2009, the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal ruled in my case that Section 13 and 54 of the Canadian Human Rights Act is unconstitutional

 

As a result of my 6 year hearing, I have amassed the largest collection of critical material on the CHRC and their systemic corruption.  I would like to be a witness and give testimony on the abuses of the Canadian Human Rights Commission, which I have documented before the Federal Court of Canada and the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal.  The documents I have collected, have lead to a criminal investigation of the CHRC, as well form the basis for most of the current controversy of the CHRC.

 

The information that I have uncovered included:

 

 

 

 

And this is just a small list of all the material I have.

 

What steps do I need to do, to be able to give a brief or presentation to the subcommittee?

 

 

 

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Marc Lemire

 

http://www.Freedomsite.org

http://www.StopSection13.com